Suzuki VanVan-Club Forum Index

FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist S'INSCRIRES'INSCRIRE
ProfileProfile 
<a href= Vous avez de nouveaux messages Log inLog in

Come, visit Andalucia this autumm!!!

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Suzuki VanVan-Club Forum Index -> Rencontres-Localisation -> Rencontres Et Balades
Previous topic :: Next topic
lecoca
Prospect
Prospect

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

PostPosted: Wed 4 Aug - 10:21 (2010) Post subject: Come, visit Andalucia this autumm!!! Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello everybody. 

First of all I'll excuse for not writing in french, but I don't know it well enough to write all this down.

I've been thinking about organising a 3-4 day tour around the west of Andalucía. If anyone is interested, I would be delighted to guide the group on the mountain roads of Cádiz, Málaga, and the coast of Cádiz (from Gibraltar to Cádiz). It's a beautiful region, there are some very nice little towns, and very very funny roads for the VV.
We will also do some beutiful tracks if we agree.

I would prefer to do it in autumm (it would be better october or november, because you cant ride now, it's too hot), but I'm open to your needings. 

I've announced this in the english forum, so we could make the first international van van meeting!! 

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Some pics of the places we would go:

Anyone interested??
paz
VanVan-Spirit
VanVan-Spirit

Masculin
Trophées Du Club: Trophée du club

PostPosted: Fri 6 Aug - 10:34 (2010) Post subject: Come, visit Andalucia this autumm!!! Reply with quote

That's a lovely place for sure... but a bit far from France... even for the southern guys...
I will definitively not be able to come Wink or I'll need to come with a faster bike!
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Suzuki VanVan-Club Forum Index -> Rencontres-Localisation -> Rencontres Et Balades All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation